If you don’t love minions there is something wrong with you.
It’s been fun watching all of the PRs roll in on our challenge Facebook Page! Here are the highlights so far:
- Attend three organized classes in one day! A yin yoga class, spin class and and ab class. (Sounds like the abs got a work out in all three of those if you as me!)
- Heavy lifting PRs thus far include a deadlift and a backsquat.
- Walking lunges have been VERY popular! 400m with a weight vest, 400m and 800m in sprinter time. (Hope they can still walk!)
- Run a mile faster than ever – one participant hit 7min and change (NICE WORK).
- PR on the best sweat angle post workout.
- Most consecutive days racing – this girl has been running her ass of since the start of the challenge!
- Most gas in the gas tank – apparently their 20 gallon tank actually holds more than 20 gallons. Hmmm….
- Life PRs – not passing out while getting blood drawn, sunburn in record time, shirt off during a run that did not end in a run PR….the list goes on…
There are two more days to grab up PR bonus points, I’ll make sure to fill you in on the most interesting, creative, hilarious posts!
Best quote recently: “I’m so tired all the time. I’ve just been lying in bed eating yeast and car wax, hoping that eventually I will rise and shine, but I don’t think it’s working.”
Today’s Total: 10